Proven, Conservative Leadership.
Vote in the August 9th Primary!
Why I’m Running
I am convinced that our state and country are on a dangerous course due to the disastrous, divisive policies of the Biden-Walz administrations, and I am fiercely determined to propose legislation and new policies in St. Paul to alter and reverse the perilous course we are on.
I will hold government to a higher standard of accountability and not sit back and watch while our state and communities crumble. It’s time to bring back rural common sense values to St. Paul!
Republican State Senate Candidate
Senate District 10 – Aitkin, Benton, Crow Wing, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, and Morrison counties
- Lifelong resident of Little Falls and Morrison County
- Represented Morrison County, and central Minnesota, for 28 years in the MN House of Representatives
- Trump for President Chair for Morrison County – under Steve’s leadership, President Trump received a higher percentage of the vote in Morrison County than in any other county in Minnesota
- Appointed by President George W. Bush in 2001 to MN Director of Rural Development in the US Dept of Agriculture
- Former Board Member, Center for Rural Policy and Development
- Professor of Political Science, Central Lakes College, Brainerd
- Steve is a member of:
- Saint Mary’s Church in Little Falls
- Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life (MCCL)
- Little Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Military Museum at Camp Ripley
- Morrison and Minnesota Historical Societies
- Central Lakes College Foundation
- American Political Science Association
On the Issues
Protect the Unborn
Attack wasteful government spending which fuels inflation
Support Farmers and Small Businesses
Education – Not Indoctrination – in the Classroom
Stand Up for Law Enforcement
Defend Our Second Amendment Rights
How to Reach Us
Follow the campaign…
Send a Message